Before becoming a home inspector, he spent several years in the Residential Construction industry, as well as logging a considerable amount of time renovating and remodeling homes as a pastime. In addition, Tim has several years experience providing high-level support in the Information Technology industry.
Given his broad experience, Tim is very knowledgeable about all of the various specific systems of a home, as well as in construction standards and practices in general. His meticulous attention to detail is guaranteed to provide the highest quality of inspection service.
Tim is a graduate of Shepard University. When not inspecting houses, he enjoys sky diving, snow skiing, and rock climbing.
Virginia Licence Number 3380000779
ASHI (American Society of Home Inspectors) Member #253445
Tim’s continuing education includes:
- ASHI National Convention – Decks, Stairs and Rails; Electrical Inspections; Foundation Failures; Safety Hazards; Metal, Slate, Specialty, and Wood Shingles; Boilers and HVAC – January
- NOVA-ASHI Spring Seminar “Back to Basics” about new construction and electrical inspections
- Moisture Intrusion & Biohazards – February
- Roofing Inspections and Safety – May
- Radon: The Physics, Health Risks, Safety, Measurement Protocols & Measurement Devices – April
- Mechanical Systems, Hot water Boilers and Venting – March